Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Catching up

Luci and Nicole

Great Daughters
One of the greatest things this holiday offered was the opportunity to spend time with my great new "daughters." My sons married well and both of their wives are very nice women. What a change, after all the time it was just us guys, and was very male.

Then, first with Sue (who was very out numbered), later with Nicole and Luci and now with a wonderful granddaughter, the family has taken on a much more balanced gender nature. It is a change for the better.

My Mom's birthday
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She still lives in my heart and I think of her often.

Bad Flu
First Sue got sick, then it was my turn. This was a bad flu. I am still recovering. I puked for the first time in 35 years. My no puke record is broken.

Steve and Luci Update
Steve and Luci made it safely back to Washington after a drive that included the California coast and snow over the Siskiyous.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: