Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend Update

Yesterday Susie and I went to San Francisco to do some furniture shopping. We have some furniture dating back to before we were married. We have already bought a new table and chairs. Our old table was bought by Sue when she came to California in 1990. Our couches are newer but are getting ragged and uncomfortable. In San Francisco, after furniture shopping, we went to Koh Samui and the Monkey [link] a decent Thai place.

This morning Jeff and I went for a 40 mile ride. It was great, we made fantastic time for us. It felt good to be riding. I love riding with my son. One flat, no problem. Then, Susie and I did more shopping. We bought a new Ekornes couch and a chair [link].

2 comments:

Steve Sloan said...

Blog Spam Removed

Steve Sloan said...

Blog spam removed