Saturday, June 26, 2010

Volume One of Photos is Complete

Click on image to enlarge.

I have finished volume one of my vacation photos and have uploaded them to Facebook. If you follow this link, you can view them even if you are NOT on Facebook.

Click here to view photos in volume one!

The volume one set is 200 photos from when I arrived through most of yesterday (June 25, 2010.) Volume one includes Niagara Falls, lots of trains and concludes with pictures from the Lake Ontario Shore of Upstate New York.

Of course I am starting volume two of my vacation photos and have uploaded them to Facebook. If you follow this link, you can view what is in volume two even if you are NOT on Facebook.

Click here to view photos in volume two!

I am now in Rochester and the train phase of my vacation is drawing to a close. Yes, I will still shoot some trains, but the focus is now on other things. This morning I am going to the George Eastman House, museum of photography, tomorrow I see Susie and we go on to Vermont!

No comments: