Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dinner at my sister's

Dinner at my sister's

Great family dinner at my sister's
December 27th was our mother's birthday. It was a very appropriate day to celebrate at my sister's new home. In the photo, the man in the foreground is my brother-in-law Stan, to his right is my sister Iris, going around the table is my youngest son Kenneth, then wife Sue, next is Nicole (Jeff's wife), then is middle son Jeff, then is Shane, Sophie's husband and last is niece Sophie, Carol and Stan's daughter. We had a great time and are very happy that Carol and Stan as well as Sophie and Shane have moved back into the bay area. Grandkids Madison and Jacob were at the dinner but are not in this photo.

[Click here to see more photos on Flickr]

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: