Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pleasant Saturday Ball Game

Fun time at ball game with Family and Help Desk Friends
Yesterday (Saturday) we went to see a minor league baseball game with Kishwer and Shahina from the Help Desk and Jeff, Madison and Kathy. It was fun introducing my grand-daughter to them and spending time with them at their first baseball game. I enjoyed explaining the game to them as it went on. The young people who work at the Help Desk are like family to me and we all had a great time. The weather was good and the San Jose Giants won. I like going to the minor league games, they are very casual, you are right next to the players and have a very different character than big league games. I hope they can now go to a big league game and can contrast the two. If I were in India I think I would have to take in a Cricket Match.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: