Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It is hard being young

Paris Hilton

My Opinion - Lets not be too hard on Paris and Britney
Let's face it, it is hard being young. I mean that sincerely. For those of us "over the hill" imagine the stupid things you did when you were young, then imagine you had throngs of people telling you you were beautiful, telling you you could do no wrong, people who almost worshiped you and, oh yea, imagine you had enough money to do anything you wanted. Think of the stupid things you might have done then! Imagine being under a constant spot light. I shudder to think what I might have done. Young people need to face the consequences for their mistakes. I am all for that. But, they also need to be given an opportunity after to be brought back in without shame. Nobody should delight in their lessons hard learned. I think that is wrong. I think it is a bit cruel.

No comments: