Friday, September 22, 2006

Letter from a friend (2)

Hello all,

So, here's what I've been up to this week. Rhythmball is the exercise/exercise equipment my family imports from Beijing. Imagine my surprise when it show up on Sunday night's premiere of "The Amazing Race"! I've been sharing this with total strangers all day long and wanted to share it with you, my nearest and dearest, as well. Hope September is treating you well. Team Johnson is doing as well as can be expected, considering we're living on the wrong coast. :)

Love,
Lynn (Benson Johnson)

1 comment:

LBJ said...

Thanks for sharing this, Steve. People interested in the human side of Rhythmball can check out my other blog at http://rhythmball.blogspot.com. 'Cause a girl just can't have too many blogs.

And happy belated birthday!