Monday, July 04, 2005

Unusual fourth of July

There were no fireworks for us this year. Sue was not feeling well this evening so we stayed close to home. As I am writing this I can hear fireworks going off in the neighborhood. This morning was our club's annual fourth of July pancake breakfast. The club's board of directors hosts the party. As a member of the board I was one of the hosts. We start at 6am preparing for the breakfast, so I got up at 5:30am. The breakfast went very well. After the breakfast we cleaned up and went on bike rides. Joanne Grimaldi hosted the ride I went on. It was a fun ride. It was short, only about 36 miles. We went for lunch after the ride. Then I went home. Susie came home from shopping with her mom, shortly after, not feeling well.

July 4 ride

No comments: