Thursday, April 21, 2005

It is hard to believe she turned fifty!

Zippy the Inegra
She hardly looks it!
It happened in the Seventh Street Parking Garage at SJSU! Yesterday I turned fifty thousand miles on Zippy, our 1999 Acura Integra LS. She has been a great car. This car has been through several fender benders, and thanks to the great work by the Honda-Acura Connection, she still looks and drives great. It runs fantastic, has lots of power if you need it and gets about 32 miles-per-gallon. It runs on any gas. It is reliable. It is so much fun to drive, she handles great. She almost seems to know what you are thinking and goes there. I have thought at times about getting a pickup, but really, this is a great car. It is like a little station wagon, I can easily fit my bike in the back of Zippy. I love this car! This picture of Sue with Zippy was made about a year ago.

No comments: